Kodi is a free and open source application. it will allow you to watch your favourite videos through the different add-ons. Maybe you did watch your favourite videos such as tv shows and movies..etc through the different add-ons such as Exodus, covenant, Elysium and Xbmc ..etc, on your different device and different pcs. But here I am going to tell you about the Roku device. In your Roku device, you can install the kodi and also you will get different add-ons on your Roku through the Kodi. Let me give you the installation steps of kodi on your Roku.
Install Kodi On Roku By Following Below Steps
from the below, you will get kodi on Roku. The steps are as follows
STEP 1: Click on Roku home button
STEP2: Select settings option
STEP3: Then choose system update to know about your Roku software version
STEP4: Again click on the settings option
STEP5: Go to Screen Mirroring option And click on ok
If you have enabled the screen mirroring option on your Roku you can cast kodi on your Roku. These are the simple steps to get kodi on your Roku.
Get Kodi On Roku Using Android Smart TV
There are simple steps to get kodi on Roku by using the android smart tv. Just follow the below steps and they will give you the information about how to get kodi on Roku through the android smart tv.
- Select home option on your Roku
- Next, you need to choose Settings option on your Roku device
- Check your device updates information in the system update option
- Make sure whether you had a Roku software build or Not
- Then again go to settings option
- Choose screen mirroring option
- You need to enable your screen mirroring option
- Click on ok after enabling the screen mirroring option
- Now your kodi is eligible to get on your Roku
You can watch your favourite videos on your big screen at your home or at your office by using kodi on Roku. In the above we provided all useful information about the kodi on Roku for your android device it will help you a lot.
Get Kodi On Roku Using Windows PC
Here we are going to tell you about the procedure to get kodi on your Roku device after enabling the screen mirroring on your windows. The first thing you have to do is add a wireless display. If you did that work you can get kodi on Roku using windows pc. The steps are as follows
- First thing here you need to do is swipe on the right edge of the screen
- From there you can select devices
- And select Project
- Then click on Add a wireless display
- Select The Display Which was connected to your Roku
- Here you have to follow the instructions which have given on your screen
- Swipe on the right edge of the screen
- Choose Devices and then Project
- Then select your Roku display
It is the simple thing to put your kodi on your Roku device by following the above steps. Now you can enjoy all your favourite videos on your windows pc through the Kodi on Roku device.